Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Power

If I could have any super power in the Universe it would to be able to control peoples minds. The things I would use this power for would be for good and evil. One thing I would do would be to go into peoples dreams and change them and mess with their heads for example if they were dreaming about a nice fluffy bunny and I didn’t like the person I would change the bunny into a vicious flesh eating bunny of doom. I would also help to cure people with mental illnesses and help them to remove the hallucinations and messed up dreams from their head so they will no longer have mental illnesses. I then would use this power to control peoples minds in everyday life, for example if someone tried to argue with me i would make them agree with me, if they were unkind to be I would make them think a their greatest fear(cause I would be able to read their mind and no what it is) was chancing them trying to kill them are something simple along those lines. I would also use it to force the leaders of the world to help the smaller countries lending money and helping to end poverty and starvation. These are just some of the few this I would do with my super amazing power of mind control...... Mwaha Mwahah Mwahahahahahahaha!

No comments: